Ok, so we're here in the hospital in Knoxville, and we've been here all night - though we're not in active labor yet. Some friends just came in from their jobs to be here for the day and I know that them just being here helps encourage her.
I'm excited and thinking, "This is how this goes - ok, one moment at a time." Beck's got her epidural in already.
I'll remember that we came in the night before early and they were able to start us on some softener. We spent the night off and on trying to get some sleep. Beck struggled to get some rest with her IV inserted and the baby monitors on and then that we 'woke up' this morning to our OB coming in and checking on us.
One of the nurses already said that they think she thinks the baby has hair. I don't know what to expect, and yet I have so many expectations. I'm nervous about if I'll be a good Dad. Will I say the right things? Will these things all be a blur to me? I'm nervous, but not shaking. Beck's nervous and shacking, but not afraid. We're just not sure how the next few hours will go.
We'll just see how it goes. Time: 12:26pm EST.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment